Heart of England, Wales and Yorkshire Tour from LondonTour ID: 103
Tour Theme: Group Tours
This tour starts from: London
Duration: 5 Days/4 Nights
Prices, Dates & What's Included:
Departs: 09.15am Returns: 19.30pm approx
Departure Point: Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH.
If coming on foot access is through the building at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH.
Departing:Friday (April to October)
Prices (including accommodation):
B&B Double/Twin Room Price from £499 to £569 (GBP)
B&B Single Room Price from £581 to £647 (GBP)
Hotel Double/Twin Room Price from £569 to £635 (GBP)
Hotel Single Room Price from £699 to £765 (GBP)
Sorry this tour does not accept children under age 5.
The Tour Includes:
- Transportation by top of the range Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience with a maximum of 16 passengers on tour.
- Air Conditioning as standard.
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- accommodation in B&B or Hotels (options on booking form)
- Meals and refreshments.
- Entrance Fees to all Visitor Attractions
- Shakespeare Country and Stratford upon Avon
- Ironbridge World Heritage Site
- The mountains of Snowdonia
- Conwy Castle
- Peak District National Park
- Chatsworth House
- York and the Dales
Because we believe in time off the bus and give you opportunities to take nature walks we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Accommodation on this tour is dispersed around Cirencester. If you have mobility problems or special requirements please let us know when booking. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.